Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bumbo


Today Ethan went in his Bumbo chair. Since he can pretty much hold his head up by himself now, this chair allows him to sit up. He loved it! He also watched a Baby Einstein DVD in it today. He loved looking at all the bright colors and listening to the songs. Ethan is responding to people when he is talked to. This week was a busy one because I went back to work on Monday. It was hard for me to leave him, but he was with daddy and grandma so all was good. I am realizing that it is extremely hard to be a working mom. I am learning to juggle all the things that need to be done around here and having a hard time with it! I am sure in a couple of weeks I will be better at managing my time. Ethan is as cute as a bug and he is so calm. He is sleeping between 6-9 hours which is great for me!!!

1 comment:

Bri Guy said...

Bumbo chair or potty training chair?