Sunday, March 18, 2007

2 Months Old

Ethan's cake

Happy Baby


Sticking out his tongue at us already!!!

Well our little one is now 2 months old. I can't believe how times flies. My mom keeps tell me that he will be in Kindergarten before you know it! Yikes! Over the weekend we had an Open House for people to come and meet Ethan. We had a great turn out and everybody enjoyed the little one. He must have been exhausted from his party because that night he slept for 9 1/2 hours!!! It was great!!! I am going back to work tomorrow, yuck! It will be hard for me to leave him, but he is in good hands with Daddy and Grandma.

2 comments:

ThirtySomethingMamma said...

I am so sorry we missed the festivities on Saturday...it looks like Ethan had SO much fun. Hope you are doing ok back to work!

Bri Guy said...

Ethan sure does look like he enjoys cake.