Monday, March 5, 2007

Best Friends


Ethan and Dylan

Last night, we went out to dinner with friends from my work. The parents all enjoyed talking and eating yummy foods. My friend, Allie has a son Dylan who is 6 months old. He is so cute! This is the first time Ethan meet his new friend. Allie has given my lots of advice about babies. Her son was so fun at dinner, he grabs everything he sees. He is also figuring out the sound of his voice by screaming. It was hilarious, thank goodness we went to a loud restaurant. I can't wait for Ethan to be doing all of these things, it won't be long. We can't wait for another play date soon!

1 comment:

Bri Guy said...

Amy, how do you know they're best friends. It looks from the pic that maybe Ethan and Dylan are throwing some elbows at eachother. I don't know... just something to think about.