Sunday, February 4, 2007

Welcome Baby Johnson


Welcome Ethan!!!
Ethan Charles Johnson
7 pounds 9 ounces
20 inches

Here is daddy cutting the umbilical cord

Mom and Dad are happy to see Ethan



Grandma and Grandpa Schnurle & Uncle Brian

Grandma and Grandpa Johnson

On Martin Luther King Day, Larrs and I went to the doctor for our last ultrasound. We were going to find out the weight of the baby because the doctor was worried about the size, but what we found out took us by surprise. He told me that I was low on amniotic fluid and that I need to go to the hospital and have the baby. Boy when he said this Larrs and I looked at one another to total shock. I was thinking in my head Ethan is not due until February 4th he is joking. Well, I couldn't get into the hospital that day because all the delivery rooms were occupied. At 11:30pm the hospital called and said that they had room for me and told us to come over. So needless to say we didn't get much sleep that night. But at 9am on Tuesday the 16th I was induced and went through all the stages of labor and had our beautiful baby boy Ethan at 6:11pm. All in all labor was not that bad, thanks to the epidural. And after seeing Ethan for the first time it was worth all the aches and pain of pregnancy and labor.

1 comment:

soozeepoozee said...

I LOVE your site! So full of GREAT information about you all. I can hardly wait to meet Ethan and just love him to pieces. Thank you so much for sending this out. I've saved it in my favorites. My love to you all. Sue Bryant oxoxox