Sunday, February 25, 2007

Big Boy


Last night was the first night Ethan slept in his crib, and he did really well. He slept for five hours straight, hopefully this will last! Each day he is getting bigger and being more interactive with us. He is able to hold up his head for a bit and he making lot of faces. I think he will be starting to smile soon! We are starting to get a routine around here and each day is getting easier for us (the parents). We are still new to the whole parent thing and we are learning to take one day at a time.


3 comments:

ThirtySomethingMamma said...

I love these new pictures...he is so cute! Can't wait to see you Saturday!

bri guy said...

i sure do miss that little dude.

Bri Guy said...

These are my farovite pics of Ethan. His face expressions looks as if he's more alert and attentive to his surroundings. I kind of feel bad he sleeps alone though; I bet he misses sleeping with you guys.