Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wedding/Graduation/Vacation Pics


Ethan in his tux
The family on the ferry to San Juan Island, Washington

Mom, Me, Dad

Larrs and Me


Larrs, Ethan, Amy

This past week has been a busy one, we went from Uncle Brian' s wedding to start packing for our three week vacation and graduation in the middle of all that.
Graduation was on Thursday, I graduated with my Masters in Educational Leadership from Cal State Northridge. I started the program being pregnant, having Ethan and raising him, and continuing to work full time. I feel that is a pretty amazing task. Just going to school is hard and all the others things life has in store for us just makes it more challenging. But I did it!
So now we are on our vacation, we took three days and drove up to Washington, we are at our first stop of the trip: Anacortes, WA. It is so beautiful and lush! Here is a picture of us on the ferry to San Juan Island.

No comments: