Monday, September 3, 2007

Getting Bigger

Uh...I think we need to lower the crib???

Preparing to crawl...oh no!!!!

Good Morning Sunshine!

I know it has been a long time, I have been so busy with work and life. Things are going really well, Ethan is getting bigger and literally growing before our eyes. He is such a joy and really is starting to have quite a personality. Seven months has gone by so quick, I just remember when we were at the hospital. As you see from the pictures he is reaching some milestones. He is able to sit up by himself, and roll all over the place, he can pull himself up from a sitting position, and he is getting up on all fours and able to rock and move backwards a bit. Not too much longer before crawling, probably another month or two. Ethan also loves to talk he just babbles and babbles and gets louder and louder. It is cute however going to the restaurant for a quiet dinner is impossible. That is okay, we will get to go again in 18 years. For now, I guess we need to stick to loud restaurant such as Chuckie Cheese. We will keep you updated on Ethan's latest tricks!

2 comments:

Jana said...

He'll probably be crawling in just a few days! you'll be amazed at how much progress they can make in a day!!! Just wait!

Baby Charlotte said...

As you know I just realized that you have a family blog and I love it! I get to see cute pictures of Ethan anytime I want. James is looking forward to you posting the black and white photo...no pressure. He's a doll. I look forward to seeing him again soon.

Kate