Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Dodger Game

Uncle Brian, Ethan, and Jon

Ethan and Daddy

Ethan, Daddy, and Mommy

How can you sleep when the Dodger's are winning????

On Monday we all went to the Dodger game, it was Ethan's first game. We had a great time, but when we were walking up to the stadium I feel and skinned my knees. Thank goodness I was not holding Ethan. So I was bruised and bleeding, but I was fine. Ethan loved watching the big scoreboard, he didn't really watch the game. He really wanted to have nachos, hot dog, and beer. When we were eating he was opening his mouth and lunging toward any food item. I think we have a hungry boy on our hands. We are going to be starting veggies here in a couple of weeks. But the Dodger's won 8-2, Ethan is our good luck charm! Ethan does not like loud noises like when people are shouting and screaming. I felt bad for the poor guy! He finally fell asleep in Daddy's lap.

1 comment:

ThirtySomethingMamma said...

It sounds like you had quite an adventure at the Doger game! Hope all is well...miss you guys!