Monday, January 21, 2008

Birthday Bash

Hum, what trouble can I get into???

I did it!!!!

Helping open presents

A police car

What is this???

Get that off my head!!!!

My wish is...

I have never seen one of these before

I changed my mind, this is yummy!!!

Ethan's first birthday party was on Saturday! He had such a blast, getting wet and going through three outfits in a matter of 3 hours. Total boy!!!! Ethan started his day off in the backyard crawling across the grass and then ending up on the patio. He proceeded to the dog bowl and stuck his face and hands in it, then dumped the whole bowl over!!!! Needless to say he was very wet. Then it was time to open presents, he helped with a couple of gifts but got bored. After presents we ate birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday to him, he was so good! He seemed to like the cake, although he really did not get himself that messy. Family members just helped him with the mess! It was a great day and it was so nice to see so many family and friends!

No comments: